World renowned Dr Patrick Treacy opened the first Ailesbury Clinic in 2002. It was Ireland’s first dedicated medical aesthetic clinic providing IPL laser, HLA dermal fillers and botulinum toxin for both cosmetic and medical use, especially for blepharospasm, hyperhidrosis and migraine treatment.
The second Ailesbury Clinic opened in Ireland’s second largest city, Cork, in 2005. We were the first Irish clinic to treat HIV lipoatrophy patients with Sculptra (2001), BioAlcamid (2002) and Radiesse (2004).
We won ‘Best Clinic in Ireland’ (2005) for introducing an Australian model walk-in minor surgery – skin cancer screening service to Ireland which we still operate today.
We introduced thread lifting to Ireland (Contour Threads 2004) giving Irish patients a ‘face-lift’ without surgery, increasing safety and decreasing downtime.
We introduced Erbium YAG lasers (Mediblate 2003) and fractionalised CO2 (Lumenis ActiveFx 2006) for skin resurfacing and acne scarring. We introduced (Syneron Vela 3 2015), (Ultrashape Power 2015) (BTL Vanquish 2016) (BTL Elite 2016) and then BTL Exilis Ultra which incorporates the Ultra Femme 360™ Procedure and BTL Unison in 2018. We also introduced miraDry in 2018.
The Ailesbury Clinic moved to a much larger purpose-built clinic in David Lloyd’s Dublin in late 2016. In response we introduced Hyalual Redermalisation, Profhilo, the IMAGE Skincare Range, the REFORM Skincare Range and CALECIM®. We also extended the PERFECT skincare range and Agera Skincare Range.
Ailesbury Cork was been completely refurbished and modernised in 2018 complete with new cutting- edge machines and treatment options and additional medical practitioners.
Dr. Patrick Treacy
Voted ‘Top Global Aesthetic Doctor 2019’ (MyFaceMybody Las Vegas 2019) and ‘Top Aesthetic Doctor 2019’ UK and Ireland. Ailesbury Clinic has been voted ‘Best Aesthetic Clinic’ in Ireland four years in a row from 2016-2019.
* Winner – Top Master Trainer in Aesthetic Medicine (Karachi) 2023
* Winner – PAADS Award ‘Outstanding Contributions to Aesthetic Medicine (Karachi) 2023
* Winner – Irish Healthcare Centre Award ‘Best Aesthetic Clinic in Ireland’ (Dublin) 2023
* Winner – GHP Global Excellence Award ‘Best Aesthetic Clinic in Ireland’ (London) 2023
* Winner – Tia Maria ‘Lifetime Achievement Award‘ (Cork) 2023
* Winner – Tia Maria ‘Top Aesthetic Doctor in Ireland’ (Cork) 2023
* Winner – AIDA Trophy ‘Outstanding Contributions to Aesthetic Medicine (Abu Dhabi) May 2022
* Winner – MyFaceMyBody ‘Top Global Medical Practitioner’ 2019 (Las Vegas) November 2019
* Winner – MyFaceMyBody ‘Top UK & Ire Medical Practitioner’ 2019 (Las Vegas) November 2019
* Winner – AMEC Anti-aging & Beauty Trophy ‘Best Global Clinical Case’ (Monaco), October 2019
* Winner – Irish Healthcare Award ‘Best Medical Aesthetic Clinic (Dublin), Sept 2019
* Winner – MyFaceMyBody Specialist Award ‘Scientific Contributions to the Aesthetic Industry’ (London), March 2018
* Winner – Irish Healthcare Award ‘Best Medical Research Award‘ (Dublin), March 2017
* Winner – MyFaceMyBody Award ‘Ultimate 100 Global Aesthetic Leaders’ (Los Angeles), August 2017
* Second – AMEC Anti-aging & Beauty Trophy ‘Best Global Clinical Case in Laser Medicine’ (Monaco), September 2017
* Second – AMEC Anti-aging & Beauty Trophy ‘Best Global Clinical Case in Thread lifting’ (Monaco), September 2017
* Winner – British College of Aesthetic Medicine ‘Quality & Research Award‘(London) September 2017
* Winner – AIDA Trophy ‘Best Clinical Case in Aesthetic Medicine in Dermatology & Aesthetics’ (Abu Dhabi) Oct 2017
* Winner – AAAMC Trophy ‘Contribution to Development of Aesthetic Medicine’ Azerbaijan Nat. Organizing Committee (Baku) Oct 2017
* Winner – John Bannon Award for the “Best Clinic in Ireland” at the Aesthetic Awards (London), December 2017
* Winner – Irish Health & Beauty Award ‘Best Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Ireland 2016’ (Dublin), June 2016
* Winner – Safety in Beauty Award Aesthetic Doctor of 2016′ (Highly Commended) (London), June 2016
* Winner – AMEC Anti-aging & Beauty Trophy ‘Best Clinical Research Case in Aesthetic Medicine’ (Paris), September 2016
* Winner – CCME Mexican Congress Medal for’ Excellence in Medical Aesthetics’ (Mexico), November 2016
* Winner – MyFaceMyBody Award ‘Best medical research for wound healing’ (London), November 2016
Dr Aoife Melia MBChB MRCGP BSc(Rad)
Dr Aoife has completed 9 years of medical training gaining a degree in both medicine and radiography. She continued her further training in general practice in Trinity College Dublin.
Over the past few years Dr Aoife has developed a specialist interest in facial aesthetics, dermatology and minor surgery and has completed her full training in Aesthetic Medicine on Harley Street, London and under Dr Patrick Treacy. She is particularly skilled in the areas of anti-ageing treatments, including anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. Aoife is a firm believer that ‘less is more’, and takes a holistic approach to her work, always mindful to fully involve the patient in their treatment plan from start to finish.
Aoife is passionate about creating a natural and refreshed look and her clinical skills and approachability have ensured her popularity with patients.
We all want to look our best. Confidence is a reflection of how we look and feel. Ailesbury Clinic’s highly trained aesthetic nurses specialise in the latest aesthetic technology and treatments and are committed to providing our patients with the very best aesthetic treatment options and active skincare to help them look and feel their best.
Jade and Caroline offer solutions for a wide range of skin and body contouring concerns through a variety of advanced non-surgical treatments such as BTL Ultra, BTL Ultra Femme 360, Venus Freeze, MiraDry, Onyx, Dermal Fillers, Medical Peels, IPL face rejuvenation and hair removal, PRP, Medical Microdermabrasion, Medical Microneedling and much, much more.
Our team of Medical Aestheticians
Whatever your skin concern, Ailesbury’s Medical Aestheticians have the experience, knowledge, and the most innovative aesthetic treatment options to deliver the best results. Our highly-trained team of Medical Aestheticians can help identify your concerns and tailor a treatment plan based on your skin goals.
Our team of Medical Aestheticians are constantly updating their skillset with new innovations in skin care and skin treatments, which will help you achieve the results you are looking for. We take the time to get to know you and understand your needs before we make any recommendation. And when we do recommend one of our treatments, we thoroughly explain the process to you so you are always informed. It is this approach which helps us to develop long lasting relationships with our patients.